By using Jollor (“the Service“) by Jollor s.r.o, you consent to the collection, transfer, and processing of personal information to the extent stated in this document.
“The Data” we collect and process as part of the Service
- the unique ID the user is assigned upon registration
- name, surname, username, and email address
- payment information necessary for completing the transaction except the credit card number (payments and credit cards are processed by payment gateway Braintree.com)
- user preferences (notification settings, local settings)
- date of registration
- date of last login
- date and time of submitting consent, the form of consent given
- “User content” uploaded to the Service, content published through the Service (news, posts, profiles, images, and multimedia content) and content downloaded using accounts connected by the user
- information we obtain to resolve user demands
- cookies (see the “Cookies” section for more)
- to assure login to the Service
- in order to operate the Service and provide data
- to assure payments
- for anonymized analysis of web traffic
- to resolve your service requests
- to provide you with news that could interest you
- to assure the security of the Service
- For the period necessary to execute the rights and obligations created by the contractual relationship between you and Jollor s.r.o. and in order to exercise any rights from this contractual relationship (3 years from termination of the contractual relationship; accounting information for a period required by law, usually 10 years from the end of the contractual relationship).
- For the period until consent to processing personal data for marketing purposes is rescinded, at most 3 years if personal data is processed on the basis of consent.
- After the period of storing personal data passes, we erase all personal data.
- Instagram Terms of Service
- Facebook Terms of Service
- Twitter Terms of Service
- YouTube Terms of Service
- LinkedIn Terms of Service
- Telegram Terms of Service
- VKontakte Terms of Service
- Odnoklassniki Terms of Service
- if you connect the Service to a third party (i.e.. Facebook, Twitter etc.)
- if there are legal reasons for the transfer, (i.e. court order)
- in case of an investigation with the goal of preventing or eliminating an attack on the Service or its security (i.e. a DOS attack)
- transfer to a parent or subsidiary of Jollor s.r.o in order to keep the Service operational
- In order to assure the security of data transfers, to prevent eavesdropping, and changes to data during transfer, the data is encrypted using HTTPS protocol with TLS.
- An SSL certificate from GoDaddy.com is used to assure the domain’s identity and encryption of transferred data.
- Logging into third party systems (i.e. Facebook) is performed using OAuth version 2.0.
- All passwords are saved in encrypted form and supplemented by “cryptographic salt.” The level of encryption corresponds to the industry standard.
- We use tested software to store data.
- Our employees are bound by confidentiality and obligated to process personal data in accordance with the rules listed in this document and according to legal regulations.
- You have the right to a copy of your personal data. If you are interested, please contact us at the email address listed in the “Jak nás kontaktovat” section. Producing a copy of personal data is performed free of charge.
- You have the right to demand your “personal data” in a machine-read format in order to transfer it to a competing service.
- You have the right to request a correction or erasure of “personal data,” to request limiting use, and to object to processing.
- You can request a correction to your “personal data” or their erasure including “user data” if this is possible. Purges aren’t possible in cases where the law stipulates storing this information i.e. for accounting purposes or to fulfill contracts. All corrections or erasure of “personal data” or limitations in processing, with the exception of cases where it has proven to be impossible or requires excessive effort, will be announced to individual users.
- You have the right to file a complaint with a regulatory body, which is the Office for Data Protection in this case.
How do we use “Data”
Personal Data Storage PeriodWe store personal information:
Cookies for logging in
In order to increase user comfort, the Service uses “session cookies” that allow certain information to be remembered (such as the login) while navigating the Service’s website. The cookies have a limited lifespan and it is necessary to login again after their expiration.
The Service uses analytical cookies by third party “Google Analytics” to analyze traffic on individual parts of the website and within the application itself.
Sharing personal data
Jollor s.r.o does not provide any personal data to third parties with the exception of the following cases:
In order to protect children, it is forbidden to use the Service until at least reaching 18 years.
Users from the EU
If you predominantly use the Service from the EU, we will process “User data” in the “processor” regime upon request. In that case, it is absolutely necessary to conclude a processing contract. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. According to valid EU legislation, the user is considered the “data administrator”.
How to Contact Us
If you have a question about personal data protection rules, please contact us at:
Praha 7, 17000
Document version 1.2 (valid from May 25, 2018)
This document replaces all previous versions.